Gail Masset
Gail masset is a shitstain on the field of human history. Fucking thank you
Yeah, fuck her for paving the way for racial equality in the NHL in an era that saw the beginning of the First Black superstar in another sport. Fuck her for being the first woman profiled by the media. Fuck her for talking about her sexuality in a magazine. Fucking thank you for being so incredibly hurtful to a successful hockey player. Way to go.
The 2nd black star in another sport has nothing to do with it. Period.
The real hero is black peace larry. And I happen to be black.
Don't even play. Black peace is fucking trash. He will always and forever be his brother's better half... The White guy.
WHAT?! Black peace sucks. You must be a racist.
Whatever I'm not going any farther in this I just couldn't... FUUUUUUUUUU
You are a racist. I don't know if you don't get that or just like being racist
You're just pathetic...
Sounds like you are racist for thinking that a black person sucks.
Comments
Post a Comment