How Many Super Bowls Does Obj Have
How many super bowls does obj have under his belt? Also I think there are 3 separate types of leagues for fantasy football? IDK.
The same thing people always say. I mean he just isn't very valuable in any league. There are a ton of leagues (not sure how many but its definetely more than 2) where he is like a second receiver at best.
Ya I play roto so I see him as a great wr but what he bring in a h2h is second tier if that. I have rodgers and hill and a lot of te and flex and I think if I had obj I wouldn't be seeing as big a leap as I would if I had 2 more qb's and 3-4 more wr's. I have wilson and he is a little better but if he had to share he wouldn't be as good. With the depth of players in this league I think obj is really good.
Just trying to make you feel better. I played him in my $50 $2 keeper league last year (my favorite) when I was doing really bad. In that 12 man head to head he brought me back to fighting for a playoff spot. Since then he has been more consistent (other then his inconsistency at the playoffs) but in any standard or PPR he's never been that helpful.
Ya it was just for fun but I just have a soft spot for obj. I could see his value going up next year since he is going to be going to the pats haha. But I get what you are saying. I might have to just go get Brady next year instead.
Comments
Post a Comment