Simplehuman Paper Towel Holder With Spray
Simplehuman paper towel holder with spray bottle will do the trick for you. I use one of these almost always, not sure exactly where I got it, but they have it for sale at HomeGoods store.
I think this will work but it is no where near where the bags go and would have to be reversed. I had one of the paper towel holders with the spray nozzle but it broke the other day.
Buy another one. It will be a quick fix. Alternatively, keep a small spray bottle with you and spray inside you bag to keep it clean. I work at a store with paper towel holders with built-in sprayer. The dispenser will never leak and if there is ever a sudden air pocket, just use the sprayer and it will shoot the water out gently. The sprayer is really easy to use and you can always adjust the setting to make it too strong if desired.
Brilliant advice. If you leave the sprayer on, just use a tablecloth or towel to absorb the excess water. No mess, just wet floors.
Comments
Post a Comment