Windsweeper Transformers
Windsweeper transformers are awesome! I would love to make one and have it as my desk at work. I'll definitely consider this, also is there any way to reattach the top by any chance?
You could rip off the top that screws on to it and make your own top
That's very likely! Also do you know if there is or will be a r/trebuchetmemes competition?
We may have one in the near future.
Okay, well I'll keep an eye out!
Look at my comment above, we just put up a trivia one
Well thank you for the offer, but I already stated I'm not really a fan of team trivia. I'm more of a big fan of trebuchet memes rather than a big fan of big quizzes, thanks!
Lol understandable. It's just for fun, we thought the trivia one was pretty entertaining
I wouldn't have a problem answering some questions I think! I don't mind it.
If we have more questions, I'll post them here
/u/NanshynH /u/NanshynH
Comments
Post a Comment